You must pre-register for this class. Classes are limited to 20 participants.
Register now for $195.
Please note: registrations are not refundable. Should you need to cancel or schedule, your tuition is transferrable to any other NLP Austin class with available spots or another service for a period of one year.
Register via secure Paypal payment
with your Credit or Debit card for $195.
Choose from two weekends:
September 8-9, 2018: (Sat-Sun)
October 20-21, 2018: (Sat-Sun)
- The NLP Starter Class is a two-day class taught by lead NLP trainer Katie Raver in the Texas Hill Country in far South Austin.
- The NLP Starter Class is the first two days of the 16-day NLP Practitioner Certification Training and can be taken as a stand-alone class on its own.
- This is the place to start to begin your Neuro Linguistic Programming studies!
What You Will Learn in the NLP Starter Class
How you feel is a direct result of what you habitually think about and it is a skill that can be learned. Learn to improve your ability to manage your own state of mind.
Experiencing the world from different points of view
Instead of simply “thinking about” how others perceive things, this NLP process allows you to step into their experience in a realistic way. It also allows you to begin to understand how successful people do what they do, from the inside.
These are the foundational concepts and beliefs that have proven useful in living a happy, successful, flexible life. Adopt them or not, they often stimulate new learnings and ideas.
You can learn to see, hear, and feel even more of the world around you and within. This allows you to put your attention on what’s most effective in a given moment.
Programming for the Future
Learn how to install useful behaviors for future use, so that they run automatically when you most need them.
How NLP Training Works
Early NLP developers and trainers adopted this format because of its effectiveness in helping people quickly and completely learn new processes and skills. It’s still effective!
Each part of the class goes like this:
- Hear a precisely-crafted story that engages you and is designed to speed your learning and deepen your experience of the topic at hand.
- Listen to a concise explanation of the reasons to learn the process/ skill, what it is, how it works, and how you might use it.
- See and hear a demonstration of the process or skill.
- Listen to and read through the steps in the exercise.
- Immediately do the process/skill that was just demonstrated – BOTH as a client/explorer and as a coach/guide.
- Hear feedback from other participants, provide any feedback you have, and ask questions as needed.
This format is used throughout the entire NLP Practitioner Certification Training. It allows you to take each skill or process you learn and begin to use it right away in other contexts!
Dates & Hours
This is a 2-day class that typically takes place on a weekend on Saturday and Sunday. Once or twice a year it is offered during the week.
9:30am - 10:00am -- Arrive, register, find a comfortable place, meet other participants, settle in.
10:00am -- Class begins.
1:00pm - 2:30pm -- Lunch (bring or go out for your own)
5:30pm -- Class ends.
No prerequisite for this class. Anyone may attend.
Location: Far South Austin, Texas
4 Sage Court
Austin, Texas 78737