This is the story of why and how I went on 46 “Mini Dates.”
You might enjoy reading this article series if:
- You are interested in meeting people via online dating sites
- You meet a lot of new people regularly and like to consider new ways of interacting with them
- You like learning from other people’s experiences
- You like the idea of communicating the same message on multiple levels. For example: in words and in actions.
- You are into NLP Modeling of exemplars or self modelling
In this article, I’ll define a Mini Date and what I learned by the process of going on 46 Mini Dates. I’ll talk about what I learned from my two friends who told me about their versions of the Mini Date. There’s also a section on Conversation Topics, which many people who are new to dating or who regularly meet a lot of new people have told me is helpful.
Read more in this series:
- Introduction: What I Learned About Online Dating
- Why I Embarked On a Dating Adventure
- What is a Mini Date?
- Mini Date Lesson #1: Invite Adventurously
- Mini Date Lesson #2: Keep It Short
- Mini Date Lesson #3: Choose Your Conversation Topics Wisely
- Mini Date Lesson #4: Meet In A Public Place to Talk (And Listen)
- Mini Date Lesson #5: The Sense of Abundance and Dating
- Wrap Up