You must pre-register for this class.
For the October 10-11, 2015 NLP Starter class:
Register before September 10 for $195.
Register between September 10 - October 1 for $265.
Register October 1-9 for $295.
Register via secure Paypal payment
with your Credit or Debit card for $295.
You may also mail a check to "Katie Raver" to:
Katie Raver, NLP Austin
2407 S Congress Ave, E275
Austin, Texas 78704
- Make sure you register BEFORE SEPTEMBER 10 for the best early bird discount.
- The NLP Starter Class is a two-day class taught by lead NLP trainer Katie Raver at the St. Edward's University campus in south Austin.
- The NLP Starter Class is the first two days of the 16-day NLP Practitioner Certification Training and can be taken as a stand-alone class on its own.
- This is the place to start to begin your Neuro Linguistic Programming studies!
What You Will Learn in the NLP Starter Class
How you feel is a direct result of what you habitually think about and it is a skill that can be learned. Learn to improve your ability to manage your own state of mind.
Experiencing the world from different points of view
Instead of simply “thinking about” how others perceive things, this NLP process allows you to step into their experience in a realistic way. It also allows you to begin to understand how successful people do what they do, from the inside.
These are the foundational concepts and beliefs that have proven useful in living a happy, successful, flexible life. Adopt them or not, they often stimulate new learnings and ideas.
You can learn to see, hear, and feel even more of the world around you and within. This allows you to put your attention on what’s most effective in a given moment.
Programming for the Future
Learn how to install useful behaviors for future use, so that they run automatically when you most need them.
How NLP Training Works
Early NLP developers and trainers adopted this format because of its effectiveness in helping people quickly and completely learn new processes and skills. It’s still effective!
Each part of the class goes like this:
- Hear a precisely-crafted story that engages you and is designed to speed your learning and deepen your experience of the topic at hand.
- Listen to a concise explanation of the reasons to learn the process/ skill, what it is, how it works, and how you might use it.
- See and hear a demonstration of the process or skill.
- Listen to and read through the steps in the exercise.
- Immediately do the process/skill that was just demonstrated – BOTH as a client/explorer and as a coach/guide.
- Hear feedback from other participants, provide any feedback you have, and ask questions as needed.
This format is used throughout the entire NLP Practitioner Certification Training. It allows you to take each skill or process you learn and begin to use it right away in other contexts!
Dates & Hours
This is a 2-day class on Saturday-Sunday, October 10-11, 2015.
9:30am - 10:00am -- Arrive, register, find a comfortable place, meet other participants, settle in.
10:00am -- Class begins.
1:00pm - 2:30pm -- Lunch on your own (approximate time)
5:30pm -- Class ends.
No prerequisite for this class. Anyone may attend.
Location: South Austin, Texas
St. Edward's University
3001 S Congress Ave
Austin, Texas 78704
Building: Fleck 309
PARKING: Find Fleck, park in the RED or GREEN lot nearby and come up to the third floor. Their is a ramp entrance to the build on the north side of the building and an elevator to the third floor.