- Apply the concepts and techniques of NLP to crafting and delivering your own 1-hour presentation on any topic, system, or process
- 4 days (2 weekends) in January 2019
- Facilitated by Katie Raver, NLP Master Trainer
- Class limited to 10 participants to maximize personal feedback and give plenty of class time to completing all the steps of crafting a presentation
Register via secure Square payment - TWO CHOICES:
1. Pay in Full for $595 By Dec 5
2. Pay $300 Deposit By Dec 5
(and your $295 balance due by 1/2/2019)
Total cost is $795 after Dec 5.
Please note: registrations are not refundable. Should you need to cancel or schedule, your tuition is transferrable to any other NLP Austin class or service for a period of one year.
The NLP+Presentations Class – 2 weekends with Katie Raver for NLP Grads
Class Topics Include:
What This Class Does Not Cover
This class does not cover technical speaker proficiency (see Toastmasters clubs in your area), speech writing, or severe stage fright relief (see an NLP coach for help with that).
Dates & Hours
2 weekends: January 5-6, 2019 and January 19-20, 2019
10am sharp to 5:30pm
Special note: attendees must be able to attend all four days, arrive before start time, and stay for the full class days in order to come to this training. We move quickly and there are not makeups for this short, information- and experience-packed class!
1) You must be a certified NLP Practitioner or Practitioner in training to attend, or have proficient familiarity with anchors, submodalities, and classic NLP storytelling metaphors. Contact Katie for questions about this prerequisite.
2) You must have a topic in mind or be actively teaching/ presenting in your profession.
4 Sage Court, Austin, Tx 78737.