- 16 days of class time to explore, learn, experience, and grow
- This is a live class with NLP Master Trainer Katie Raver and assistants.
- This is the place to continue your Neuro Linguistic Programming studies!
- Reserve your spot by paying a deposit or paying in full.
What You Will Learn in the NLP Practitioner Certification Training
How NLP Training Works
Early NLP developers and trainers adopted this format because of its effectiveness in helping people quickly and completely learn new processes and skills. It’s still effective!
Each part of the class goes like this:
- Hear a precisely-crafted story that engages you and is designed to speed your learning and deepen your experience of the topic at hand.
- Listen to a concise explanation of the reasons to learn the process/ skill, what it is, how it works, and how you might use it.
- See and hear a demonstration of the process or skill.
- Listen to and read through the steps in the exercise.
- Immediately do the process/skill that was just demonstrated – BOTH as a client/explorer and as a coach/guide.
- Hear feedback from other participants, provide any feedback you have, and ask questions as needed.
This format is used throughout the entire NLP Practitioner Certification Training. It allows you to take each skill or process you learn and begin to use it right away in other contexts!
Go to Dates and Tuition for this class
No prerequisite for this class. Anyone may attend. This first two days of the NLP Practitioner Certification Training are the same as the NLP Starter Class.
Location: Far South Austin, Texas
4 Sage Court
Austin, Tx 78737