Take your NLP skills and techniques to the next level, as you deepen your understanding of NLP strategies, explore the building blocks of NLP modelling, and broaden your behavioral flexibility.
- optional online study groups between weekends
- electronic handouts provided prior to class - read on your computer or tablet if you like to prepare for class
- road map for each weekend - check off exercises and outcomes throughout class as you complete them and know where we are in relation to the class outline
- feedback at the end of each class, to continue improving
The class redesign also includes an updated first weekend, so you can revisit your beliefs, values, and objectives and determine how you want to change or grow in those areas. This process becomes the guide for all future weekends, so you never have to question "why" a technique we're learning is relevant - simply return to your weekend one output and find another aspect to work on.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Super Early Bird Registration before August 28: $2000
Early Bird Registration from August 29 - Oct 24: $2200
Regular Registration after Oct 24: $2575
Pay In Full before August 28: $2000 total
Start Payment Plan before August 28:
$445 deposit now + 4 additional payments of $445
(payments go up to $535 after August 28)
Email Katie@KatieRaver.com for more information and with any questions you have.
Topics for this 16-day training include:
- Timeline Elicitation & Re-imprinting
- Strategies (Decisions, Memory, etc)
- Review of Representation System Words and Eye Accessing Cues
- Meta Programs: the filters we use to delete, distort, and generalize
- Symbolic Modelling and Clean Language
- Introduction to Modelling
- Modelling Heads Up Display
- Beyond the 5 senses: the 5 Chumash Senses and the 12 States of Attention
- Project: Modelling An Exemplar You Wish To Emulate
Katie Raver is your lead trainer.
Dates & Hours
This is a 16-day, 8 weekend class.
1 weekend/ month.
Weekend 1: November 11-12. 2017
Weekend 2: December 16-17, 2017
Weekend 3: January 13-14, 2018
Weekend 4: February 3-4, 2018
Weekend 5: February 24-25, 2018
Weekend 6: March 24-25, 2018
Weekend 7: April 21-22, 2018
Weekend 8: May 5-6, 2018
Class times: 10:00am - 5:30pm.
Lunch: an hour-and-a-half on your own at 1pm.
You must have completed an approved NLP Practitioner Certification Training in order to participate in this training.
To find out if your training is approved, contact email@example.com
If you have completed an NLP Practitioner Certification Training with another school, you may also be eligible for repeating the Practitioner at a discounted price.
4 Sage Court, Austin, Texas 78737
Join this class at our new beautiful location in a spacious private residence in far south Austin, in the beautiful, wild, quiet Texas hill country.