Deepen and broad you NLP skills and techniques, as you revisit your understanding of NLP strategies, explore the building blocks of NLP modeling, and broaden your behavioral flexibility in all areas of life. You'll also have the opportunity to sample the latest in NLP advances, such as symbolic modeling, clean language, and optional online study groups in between classes.
The class also includes an updated first weekend, so you can revisit NLP concepts from the NLP Practitioner Training along with your beliefs, values, and objectives and determine how you want to change or grow in those areas. This process becomes the guide for all future weekends, so you never have to question "why" a technique we're learning is relevant - simply return to your weekend one compelling vision of the future and find another aspect to work with.
- 8 weekends over 7 months
- Prerequisite: Approved NLP Practitioner Training
- Trainers: Katie Raver with Mike Bown
- Attend the first 2 modules (Nov 11-12 and Dec 9-10) for your $535 deposit then decide if you wish to attend all 8 modules
- October 24 is the early registration deadline if you are paying in full
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Early Bird Registration before Oct 24: $2200
Regular Registration: $2575
Pay In Full before Oct 24: $2200 total
Start Payment Plan:
$535 deposit now + 4 additional payments of $535
Email Katie@KatieRaver.com for more information and with any questions you have.
Topics for this 16-day training include:
- Timeline Elicitation & Re-imprinting
- Strategies (Decisions, Memory, etc)
- Review of Representation System Words and Eye Accessing Cues
- Meta Programs: the filters we use to delete, distort, and generalize
- Symbolic Modelling and Clean Language
- Introduction to Modelling
- Modelling Heads Up Display
- Beyond the 5 senses: the 5 Chumash Senses and the 12 States of Attention
- Project: Modelling An Exemplar You Wish To Emulate
Katie Raver is your lead trainer. Mike Bown facilitates as a guest training on modeling.
Dates & Hours
This is a 16-day, 8 weekend class.
1 weekend/ month.
Module 1: November 11-12. 2017
Module 2: December 9-10, 2017
Module 3: January 13-14, 2018
Module 4: February 3-4, 2018
Module 5: February 24-25, 2018
Module 6: March 24-25, 2018
Module 7: April 21-22, 2018
Module 8: May 5-6, 2018
Class times: 10:00am - 5:30pm.
Lunch: an hour-and-a-half on your own at 1pm.
You must have completed an approved NLP Practitioner Certification Training in order to participate in this training.
To find out if your training is approved, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
4 Sage Court, Austin, Texas 78737
Join this class at our beautiful location in a spacious private residence in far south Austin, in the beautiful, wild, quiet Texas hill country.