Take your NLP skills and techniques to the next level, as you deepen your understanding of NLP strategies, explore the building blocks of NLP modelling, and broaden your behavioral flexibility.
- optional online study groups between weekends
- electronic handouts provided prior to class - read on your computer or tablet if you like to prepare for class
- road map for each weekend - check off exercises and outcomes throughout class as you complete them and know where we are in relation to the class outline
- feedback at the end of each class, to continue improving
The class redesign also includes an updated first weekend, so you can revisit your beliefs, values, and objectives and determine how you want to change or grow in those areas. This process becomes the guide for all futue weekends, so you never have to question "why" a technique we're learning is relevant - simply return to your weekend one output and find another aspect to work on.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
SPECIAL REVISITOR 50% OFF PRICES ARE BELOW:
Pay In Full now: $850 total
$300 deposit now: $950 total, with payment plan
Interest free payment plans available.
Email Katie@KatieRaver.com for more information and with any questions you have.
-->> Need to register on the regular Masters page for first-time Masters participants? Go the to the Masters page.
We will use the 5 chumash senses beyond sight, sound, touch, smell, and taste as our guide.
Topics for this 16-day training include:
- Symbolic Modelling
- Modelling Heads Up Display
- Meta Model III
- Advanced Metaphor
- Strategies (Decisions, Memory, etc)
- Advanced Technqiues: Forgiveness, Grief Resolution
- Core Questions
- Timelines Elicitation & Life Purpose
- Project: Modelling An Exemplar You Wish To Emulate
Katie Raver is your lead trainer.
Dates & Hours
This is a 16-day, 8 weekend class.
1 weekend/ month.
Weekend 1: November 11-12. 2017
Weekend 2: December 9-10, 2017
Weekend 3: January 6-7, 2018
Weekend 4: February 3-4, 2018
Weekend 5: February 24-25, 2018
Weekend 6: March 24-25, 2018
Weekend 7: April 21-22, 2018
Weekend 8: May 5-6, 2018
Class times: 10:00am - 5:30pm.
Lunch: an hour-and-a-half on your own at 1pm.
You must have completed an approved NLP Practitioner Certification Training in order to participate in this training.
To find out if your training is approved, contact email@example.com
If you have completed an NLP Practitioner Certification Training with another school, you may also be eligible for repeating the Practitioner at a discounted price.
4 Sage Court, Austin, Texas 78737
Join this class at our new beautiful location in a spacious private residence in far south Austin, in the beautiful, wild, quiet Texas hill country.