There are 3 parts to a content, happy, successful life:
- Peace with the past, and the ability to continually make peace with daily life
- Pleasure in the present moment, so you don’t miss out on life while its happening
- A compelling future vision that naturally motivates you and draws you toward it, because it’s personally meaningful to you
Design Your Powerful Life gives you the time and steps to work on item #3.
Whether you have a compelling future vision that you are working towards, or the future is a blank unknown to you, this class will guide you through the steps to revise or set your future plan, your way, based on your deeply held values and beliefs (whether you know them or not!).
For the past 10 years, I’ve guided hundreds of life-long learners through this process and seen their amazing accomplishments for years to come. This is a course I recommend that all my clients and prospective students take if they want to change their relationship to their own futures. I recommend it to you as well, if you’d like to learn about and experience this unique guided process for yourself.
So much to think about as we consider what we want in life….
- How can I pursue my dreams while still enjoying my life now?
- What’s meaningful and inspiring to me?
- How can I sort through unneeded obligation and societal constraints, and keep the loving positive connections I want to have in my life?
- How can I pursue my dreams with joy and happiness?
You have a resilient, compelling vision of the future when…
- Your future vision is so clear and so inspiring to you that it draws you toward it. It seems to have its own momentum and it motivates you.
- When obstacles come up, the power of your future vision propels your through those obstacles.
- Your future vision supports your financial, personal, emotional, physical, and professional well-being.
- You wake up most days feeling inspired to work toward your vision, sometimes without even trying.
- You know when to revise your plans versus when to stay true to the path ahead.
- Daily tasks feel enjoyable and linked to your future vision, not lifeless and flat.
If this is the kind of person you’d like to develop yourself into, then join this training to:
- Be guided through a unique way to asses where you are now, which is a necessary first step any time you look toward the future
- Get into the most helpful mindset to set naturally-inspiring future dreams
- Take time to go within to discover your own answers
- Develop an extremely clear, inspiring vision of your future
- Step back and learn the big picture steps, so you can use this process on your own for big or small goals or share it with others
For each part in this training, you will:
- Listen to an engaging story
- Observe a demo of the process, live, with an experienced facilitator guiding a participant
- Receive written instructions for the process
- Have time to do the process yourself in class
- Review the process and have a chance to ask questions
- 8 Hours of Live Online Classes so you can set aside to learn a different goals approach and use it in class
- Recordings of each class, in case you need to miss or if you want to review any of the exercises on your own
- 42-Page Resource Guide with step-by-step directions for each process covered in class, journal prompts and additional attention experiments, room for your personal “field notes” for capturing what you learn as you go so you can reference them later, additional educational resources, and class information.
- Private Course Directory to connect with fellow participants for mutual support and growth.
- 2 Group Coaching sessions, led by certified assistants, so you can receive individual attention and assistance in developing your future vision.
- By the end of the course, you will have 1-4 clearly defined future vision moments that are naturally inspiring and have your own experience-based ideas about how you might want to use NLP goal setting tools in the future on your own. You do not have to know anything about your future or do anything to prepare for class to join – the class itself will take you through how to do this.
- You also receive Bonus Group Q&A Calls with Katie Raver – for 2 months after purchase – where you can attend and ask additional questions.
For context: hiring a skilled coach to teach and mentor you on this topic would cost more than $1000.
This program is akin to ten weekly meetings with a skilled coach, along with a dedicated community of fellow learners to connect and practice with.
Everything Included for just $300
When are the Live Online Sessions?
The same 4 segments are offered at three different times: Fridays, Mondays, and Wednesdays.
- attend all 4 Friday segments, or
- attend all 4 Monday segments, or
- attend all 4 Wednesday segments, or
- mix-and-match Fridays/ Mondays/ Wednesdays, as your schedule allows
- attend all 4 Fridays and 4 Mondays and 4 Wednesdays, if you like repetition
- Plus: there are recordings of each segment, just in case you need to miss (and it’s more fun if you attend live)
Each segment includes a story, a demonstration of a process, time for you to complete the process, discussion, and time for feedback and Q&A.
Fridays (facilitated y Katie Raver)
11am Pacific / Noon Mountain / 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern / 7pm UK
Segment 1: April 22
Segment 2: April 29
Segment 3: May 6
Segment 4: May 13
Mondays (facilitated by Katie Raver)
3pm Pacific / 4pm Mountain / 5pm Central / 11pm UK
Segment 1: April 25
Segment 2: May 2
Segment 3: May 9
Segment 4: May 16
Wednesdays (failitated by Heather Laurence)
3pm Pacific / 4pm Mountain / 5pm Central / 11pm UK
Segment 1: April 27
Segment 2: May 4
Segment 3: May 11
Segment 4: May 18
Recordings are sent every week so you’ll have a rich library of video lessons that you can keep reviewing for years to come.