In addition to working with clients in person in my Austin offices, I also work with clients remotely using any of the following tools:
- FaceTime Audio
- FaceTime Video
In person and virtual appointments are the same rates.
Once you have scheduled a virtual appointment, here are a few steps to make sure you get the most out of your appointment:
- Plan to be in a quiet place, free of distractions and interruptions.
- Notify any family members, house mates, co-workers or others in the environment if needed.
- Test your media before your first appointment. Make sure your speakers, mic, and other equipment (like your headset) work properly.
- Test your phone or wifi signal in the location you plan to take the appointment.
- Make sure you have successfully connected with me via phone or Skype prior to your appointment so we can get started right away at your appointment start time.