You must pre-register for this class.
Your tuition covers the 2 days in class with NLP master trainer Katie Raver and assistants, all course materials, an optional practice group following class, and a month of email support from Katie.
Your NLP Starter Class tuition may be applied to the 7-month/ 1 weekend per month NLP Practitioner Certification Training should you choose to register for that course. The NLP Starter Class is also the first two days of the NLP Practitioner Certification Training.
Please note: Should you need to cancel or reschedule, your tuition is transferrable to any other NLP Austin class with available spots or another service for a period of one year. There is no administrative charge or penalty fee for transferring your registration.
Register via secure Paypal payment
with your Credit or Debit card for $195.
NLP Starter classes in 2020, interactive live and online:
July 11-12, 2020
August 1-2, 2020
Need another payment method besides PayPal? Go here: Other Payment Methods
What You Will Learn in the NLP Starter Class
How you feel is a direct result of what you habitually think about and it is a skill that can be learned. Learn to improve your ability to manage your own state of mind.
Experiencing the world from different points of view
Instead of simply “thinking about” how others perceive things, this NLP process allows you to step into their experience in a realistic way. It also allows you to begin to understand how successful people do what they do, from the inside.
These are the foundational concepts and beliefs that have proven useful in living a happy, successful, flexible life. Adopt them or not, they often stimulate new learnings and ideas.
Programming for the Future
Learn how to install useful behaviors for future use, so that they run automatically when you most need them.
How NLP Training Works
Early NLP developers and trainers adopted this format because of its effectiveness in helping people quickly and completely learn new processes and skills. It’s still effective!
Each part of the class goes like this:
- Hear a precisely-crafted story that engages you and is designed to speed your learning and deepen your experience of the topic at hand.
- Listen to a concise explanation of the reasons to learn the process/ skill, what it is, how it works, and how you might use it.
- See and hear a demonstration of the process or skill.
- Listen to and read through the steps in the exercise.
- Immediately do the process/skill that was just demonstrated – BOTH as a client/explorer and as a coach/guide.
- Hear feedback from other participants, provide any feedback you have, and ask questions as needed.
This format is used throughout the entire NLP Practitioner Certification Training. It allows you to take each skill or process you learn and begin to use it right away in other contexts!
- The NLP Starter Class is a two-day class taught by lead NLP trainer Katie Raver.
- The NLP Starter Class is the first two days of the 14-day NLP Practitioner Certification Training and can be taken as a stand-alone class on its own.
- This is the place to start to begin your Neuro Linguistic Programming studies!
Dates & Hours
This is a 2-day class that takes place on Saturday and Sunday.
9:30 - 10:00am (Central Time) -- Arrive, find a comfortable place, meet other participants, settle in.
10:00am -- Class begins.
1:00pm - 2:30pm -- Lunch (bring or go out for your own)
5:30pm -- Class ends.
No prerequisite for this class. Anyone may attend.
Location: Live and Online
Now Live and Online from your home or office computer. Be prepared to experience online training in a very different way that's relaxing, energizing, and experiential - this is the opposite of a typical webinar.